For over two decades, Consumer Direct Care Network New Mexico (CDNM) has provided in-home care assistance and superior customer service to unique people just like you, in every county throughout New Mexico.
You are a valued member of your community, and we help you stay involved. If you are a Medicaid recipient who needs assistance to stay healthy in your home, we are here to help.
CDNM is a provider under Centennial Care’s Agency Based Community Benefit (ABCB) and Self-Directed Community Benefit (SDCB).
We provide a variety of personal assistance services that offer members a range of responsibility levels:
Personal Care Services-Directed Model gives you more control over your in-home care.
- You, or your legal guardian, recruit, select, and train your caregivers to provide activities of daily living such as dressing, medication reminders, light housekeeping, and hygiene.
- We support your choice and independence by managing employment-related paperwork and tasks such as payroll and taxes.
Personal Care Services-Delegated Model is an option for you, or your loved one if you want CDNM to take care of all in-home care details for you.
- We have a trained and experienced group of Personal Care Attendants (PCAs) that are ready to assist you with needs such as dressing, medication reminders, light housekeeping, and hygiene.
- We also provide backup care should your assigned PCA call out for a scheduled shift.
Mi Via, “my way” or “my road” is a person-centered, community-oriented approach to delivering services and supports by providing community-based alternatives to the services which would otherwise be provided by institutions.
- CDNM is a consulting agency for the Mi Via program. Our consultants focus on providing a customer-oriented service to Mi Via participants, based on the individual’s expressed wants and needs.
- We help with creating and updating service plans, emergency/backup plans, understanding paperwork, offering information on community services, and answering questions or concerns about Mi Via.
Support Broker Services under the Self-Directed Community Benefit (SDCB) program assist with your questions and help you achieve success with your self-directed goals.
- Our job is to take away the stress and worry about self-directing your services by answering your questions and helping you understand the paperwork and program requirements.
- Our Support Brokers walk side-by-side with you to ensure you are successful in achieving your goals.
We are Here to Assist You